Mr. Blue and a Confession

Flowers have an expression of countenance as much as men or animals. Some seem to smile; some have a sad expression; some are pensive and diffident; others again are plain, honest and upright, like the broad-faced sunflower and the hollyhock.

- Henry Ward Beecher, Star Papers: A Discourse of Flowers




I just love this little guy. He looks like a dude with blue hands and open arms.

This picture was taken at the arboretum. I spent hours there, and I didn't even cover half of the entire area. I'm not sure how long it's going to take me—a month, perhaps?

And yes, I have a confession. I am addicted to photography! The entire process, from choosing a shot to taking the picture to image and color correction to displaying them on this blog has been unexpectedly rewarding. I mean, I knew I would love it, but I think about it all the time now!

There's so much to learn, so many places to visit, and even more images to capture.

I'm enjoying every single minute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin