No internet access!

Hi, everyone! I'm so sorry for not having updated in so long—due to my recent move, I have not had internet access. I'm settled in now, and internet access will be my next order of business.

Needless to say, I love my new apartment. It has a little solarium that is bright and cheery and would be great to hang out in during winter. It is separated from the living room with a fireplace, so with a fire burning and with all the windows, it should be a very bright, warm place during the cold season! It gets so hot in the summer though, so I've added solar curtains to block out the sun.

I've also adopted a rambunctious kitten I've named Pixel. He is a 10-week old playful and affectionate orange tabby who has kept me busy and occupied these past couple of weeks. You can bet you'll see pictures of him later!

I've managed not to forget about photography and taken a few pictures here and there of flowers and mostly things around the house:

I got a cute little incense holder with the cutest shape at World Market (I love this store.) I love the cracks in it, too.





A neighbor taking a stroll saw me taking a picture of another neighbor's flowers one day and told me this was a butterfly bush:





Until next time, everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin